Everyone has questions and concerns about the birth of their baby and becoming a parent. Antenatal classes help prepare you and your partner for your baby’s arrival. They also provide an opportunity to meet other parents-to-be.
The course will walk you through the stages of labour, birth and what to expect after delivery:
- Monitoring your baby’s movements
- Signs and stages of labour and when to go to hospital
- Birth plans
- Natural, assisted and Caesarean births
- Pain relief and epidurals
- What you really need for hospital, your baby, and home
- Your health after the birth - emotional and physical changes
- Your baby’s health after the birth
- Birth registration, passports, visas
To ensure your place, please book early. Classes will run on a first-come, first-served basis.
Courses will be held at:
Courses comprise of 3 classes.
PLEASE ASK RECEPTION FOR DETAILS OF COSTS
We recommend that you start classes from 28-30 weeks of pregnancy.