Nutritional health is important to all medical specialities, which is why we take a team approach when assessing your diet and weight management issues. During a consultation our dietician will get to the root of your problem, provide custom-made diet plans, dietary education and counselling.
If you have an underlying medical problem the dietician and doctor will work together using investigations and medications to help you reach your goals. Common conditions that we treat include:
- Weight management
- Allergies, food intolerances and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Eating disorders
- Diabetes and pre-diabetes
- Childhood nutrition and behavioural eating
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
If you would like to book an appointment with our dieticians, please contact our reception.